60' Mikelson 60 Sportfisher
$200,000 | 1995 | Wilmington, CA
A Tom Fexas design, Strike Zone is a well equipped sports-fisherman. She has been used as a live-aboard for the last few years and is in need of some cosmetic and mechanical repairs.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. The boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting - Long Beach, CA.
West Coast Yachts
|Number of Engines||2|
|Engine Model||60 Sportfisher|
|Engine power (total)||1,500 hp|
|Head room:||6.42 ft|
|Number of cabins:||2|
|Number of heads:||3|
|Number of Double Berths:||3|
|Fresh water tanks||300|gallon|
All of the way forward is a VIP stateroom with a center-line berth, storage in cabinets and drawers and an ensuite head with stall shower. Next aft on starboard is the master stateroom with a transverse queen berth, sit-down vanity, hanging lockers, and and ensuite head with stall shower.
Opposite the master stateroom on the port side is the large U-shaped galley. Lifting the stairs to the salon from the galley gives access to a storage area with batteries, water heater, rod storage, and a washer/dryer.
From the galley it is up three stairs to the salon. On port is a small bar/counter overlooking the galley followed the electric panel and an L-shaped settee. Center forward is a large cabinet designed for a TV but currently empty. On Starboard there is another L-shaped settee. A sliding glass door gives access to the raised California deck with a small day head/shower to starboard.
The flying bridge has fiberglass hardtop and full isinglass enclosure (the isinglass needs replacing) and features a helm station forward, a fridge and sink on starboard, followed by a large semi-circular settee/table area. Aft of the seating area is a second helm station with full controls and a wheel overlooking the cockpit. There is an additional set of throttle and shift controls in the cockpit.
The galley is down from the salon on port and has a double porcelain sink, Tree burner electric cook-top, microwave oven, and a pair of two-drawer Sub-Zero 700BR fridge/freezer units. There is abundant counter space and storage in cabinets and drawers.
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Furuno VHF at uppper helm
- West Marine VHF in salon
- Furuno L-760 radar
- Interphase Sea Scout sonar
- Raytheon L760 fishfinder
- Jensen CD/stereo
- Two televisions
- 220 volt AC, 110 volt AC, and 12 volt DC systems
- 50 amp shore power connection
- six volt Trojan t-125 batteries in house bank
- Four group 31 batteries in second bank
- Battery parallel switches
- Heart interphase 2.5KW inverter/charger
- Abso 40 amp battery charger
- Onan 15KW generator, 2917 hours
Deck & Hull
- Modified Vee hull with prop pockets
- Nonskid fiberglass decks
- Stainless steel bow pulpit and side rails
- Electric Davit on foredeck
- Fiberglass swim step
- Simpson Lowrance electric windlass
- 45# CQR anchor with 150' 3/8" chain
- Eight life jackets
- Remote spotlite
The twin MTU 8V183TE92 diesel engine don't have an hour meter so hours are unknown at this time. The fuel tanks consist of three fiberglass tanks and one aluminum tank totaling 1000 gallons.
- Fresh water cooling on engines
- Engine alarms
- Two Dual Racor 500 filters with switch over valves
- Dual lever Hynautic engine controls at three stations
- Engine compartment blowers
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment
- Four Rule 3500 electric bilge pumps
- Three 16000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Two Vacuflush heads
- Macerator discharge for holding tank
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Quick message to broker
Sign up for our email newsletter to get first access to new listings, price reductions and brokerage news.