West Coast Yachts Accessibility Policy
West Coast Yacht Sales is committed to maintaining an accessible website. We are dedicated to ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
West Coast Yachts maintains above industry standards for accessibility consistent with the 1991 ADAAG.
If you are experiencing any difficulties making a reservation or accessing any part of our website, please contact us and we will gladly assist you. You will be given the same priority that could be found at the time that you began experiencing accessibility difficulties. Please contact us within 24 hours of experiencing accessibility difficulties, so we can help you with your booking in a timely manner.
West Coast Yachts
2600 Newport Blvd. Suite 122
Newport Beach, Ca. 92663
- +1 (949) 673-2060
To launch 3rd party accessibility tool, click the blue circle with person depicted, found in the bottom right hand corner on desktop and mobile versions of wcyachts.com
Third Party Websites:
wcyachts.com links out to various third-party websites such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook. These sites are not controlled by West Coast Yacht Sales and may present challenges for individuals with disabilities. We will continue consulting with these third-party websites to help improve the web experience and booking experience for people of all abilities. If you experience accessibility problems after leaving wcyachts.com domain, please contact us and we will do our best to reach out to the third party website in question.
Below you will find examples of how we are actively improving our website to make it even more accessible:
Our Technical Efforts to Increase Web Accessibility Include:
- Make sure every process of our customer experience is inclusive for people of all abilities
- Having clear, high contrast text wherever possible
- Providing html labels for form input fields
- Making our contact information easily available so that our customers can seek assistance when needed
- Having clearly defined links and link text
- Training of staff to make sure they can fill any website accessibility gaps for customers when needed
- Edited code in the website to make it easier for screen readers to operate on website.
- Updated our Accessibility web page with useful content for understanding how to use our website.
- Installed Accessibe.com 3rd party accessibility tool found on all pages of website (6-24-22)