38' Mediterranean 38 Convertible
$98,500 | 1988 | Alameda, CA
It’s a powerful, comfortable coastal cruiser, it’s a commercial charter fishing boat, it’s a stylish live aboard for one or two. With a custom interior, a huge back deck with bait tank, on-deck dinghy storage with launch crane, and Cummins engines new in 2003, this California-built boat is versatile and able.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. The boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting - Alameda.
West Coast Yachts
|Number of Engines||2|
|Engine Model||38 Convertible|
|Maximum Draft:||3.33 ft|
|Dry Weight||28,000 lb|
|Number of heads:||1|
|Number of Double Berths:||1|
|Fresh water tanks||100|gallon|
- Custom interior work by one of California’s finest custom shops
- Cummins 370 hp Diesel engines new in 2003
- Flexiteek cockpit and swim step
- Zodiac tender with on-deck storage and electric crane hoist
- Fully enclosed hardtop flybridge
- Satellite receiver
- Inside helm and good range for year-round coastal cruising
- Well equipped and arranged for small charter fishing
- Beautifully appointed and comfortable for live aboard
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Quick message to broker
Sign up for our email newsletter to get first access to new listings, price reductions and brokerage news.