Californian’s high quality construction and spacious interior layouts keep these flush deck motoryachts very popular. They are considered excellent (and economical) coastal cruisers, fabulous for weekends and great for a live-aboard.
Hart’s Desire II has been highly improved and will satisfy the needs of the most discerning of buyers. Built by Californian Yachts in Santa Ana, she is one of the last local built hulls before production was moved to Carver’s facility in North Carolina.
Recent Improvements Include:
- Freshly waxed and detailed in prep for sale.
- Freshly varnished cockpit cap rail.
- Bridge Bimini and aftdeck enclosure replaced (4-2017)
- Intellian i2 SAT Dome (4-2017)
- (5) 8D AGM Batteries (3-2017)
- Aftercoolers pulled, cleaned and serviced (3-2017)
- Transcoolers pulled, cleaned and serviced (3-2017)
- Heat exchangers pulled, cleaned and serviced (3-2017)
- Turbos pulled and serviced (3-2017)
- Fire Suppression System serviced (4-2017)
- Starboard Oil Cooler (8-2019)
- Props balanced (3-2018)
- Bottom Paint (3-2018)
- Mains and Gen Serviced (8-2019)
Low hours on her well cared-for Cat 3208TA engines will make this motor yacht an outstanding boat in every way!
Maintained and beautifully appointed, this Californian is ready for a thorough survey. She is priced to sell quickly and is sure to impress.