28' Cutwater C28
$189,000 | 2018 | San Pedro, CA
This Cutwater 28 Northwest Edition is ready to take you, your friends, and family on an adventure of a lifetime. She’s a very versatile cruiser made for fun with all the features you will need for cruising in comfort.
The efficient layout on the interior allows 2 people to sleep in the forward stateroom, another 2 people in the aft 3/4 berth with, and 2 more on the salon dinette if needed. A full galley featuring a multi-burner stove and oven, stainless-steel sink with pull-out rinse faucet, fridge/freezer combo, microwave convection oven and plenty of cabinet space makes meal preparation a breeze, with a great view!
The cockpit is roomy and has plenty of seating that can also be folded away to allow for more room for fishing or watersports. The swim platform is ample and she comes with an Achilles 288 inflatable tender on factory installed davits for ease of use.
Her helm is complete with a full Garmin package. Garmin chart plotter, Garmin autopilot, sonar, xHD radar, Volvo Penta engine display, and bow and stern thruster joysticks.
“Wine Knot” delivers a great balance of performance, comfort, style and value that very few boats can match. Her keel-stepped hull is designed for sea kindly performance, and maximum fuel economy.
Wine Knot is LLC owned, well maintained, and ready for your enjoyment!
|Number of Engines||1|
|Engine Brand||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||D4- 260 Common Rail|
|Engine power (each)||260 HP|
|Engine power (total)||260|
|Engine hours (port/starboard)||269|
|Maximum Draft:||2ft 11 in|
|Dry Weight||8,000 lbs|
|Number of cabins:||2|
|Number of heads:||1|
|Number of Double Berths:||3|
|Fresh water tanks||40 gal|
|Fuel tanks||100 gal|
The forward stateroom, with its convertible V-berth, television and private head with shower, offers exceptional privacy and comfort. The C28 adds the convenience of a mini-galley in this space, complete with sink, microwave and coffee maker, to create a welcoming after-hours retreat or a separate hideaway for the kids.
The C28 includes a self-bailing inner liner cockpit that’s ideal for fishing or relaxing at anchor. A solid gate offers access to a custom transom platform with integral boarding ladder for watersports or easy access to tender or dock, and there’s a reversible seat integrated into the transom. With nearly 16 square feet of additional deck area, the cockpit on the Cutwater 28 also includes built-in cabinets for refreshments and extra storage volume, plus space for extra deck chairs.
Single-engine diesel power and the exclusive Cutwater Hull design combine to deliver admirable cruise speeds, and exceptional fuel economy to maximize range. Standard bow and stern thruster make docking a breeze. And being trailerable, the C28 offers quick, convenient access to distant cruising waterways.
- Anchor locker, S.S. self launching bow roller
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Bow platform w/ ladder (beach access)
- Breakfast bar w/ microwave, Kurig Coffee Maker
- CO monitor
- Cockpit seat w/ backrest (reversible)
- Cockpit sink & shower
- Courtesy lights, cockpit, transom platform
- Dinette w/ high/low table converts to berth
- Enclosed head w/ shower, vessel sink & towel rack
- Fiberglass cockpit liner, self bailing w/ non-skid
- Forward opening deck hatch w/ screens
- Fuel flow data display
- Hanging locker
- (4) Opening hatches w/ screens in salon
- Horns (dual trumpet)
- Mast (stainless steel, hinged)
- Midship stateroom sleeps two, 110V, 12V, reading light
- Navigation lights w/ light boards
- Outlets 110V (3)
- Opening portlight: head (1), V-berth (4)
- Power outlets: 12v stbd side, cockpit, mid berth
- Rod holders (2)
- Bronze rudder
- Seawater strainer
- Shorepower 30 amp/115v w/ 50′ cord
- Single-lever electronic engine control, throttle/shift
- Sink, water system w/ demand pump
- Sports rack
- Storage lockers in cabin w/ louvered doors
- Dual burner propane stovetop
- Swim platform, 78″ x 36″ w/ stainless steel ladder & (3) fenders
- Teak & holly cabin sole ( refinished in 2022)
- Transom door
- Cockpit washdown system
- Water tank level monitor
- Windshield wipers (2)
Extras / Options
- Achilles L288 Inflatable dinghy (2022)
- KVH TracVision satellite TV
- Mercury 6 HP 4 stroke
- Aft steering station w/ electronic controls
- Garmin 7612 color radar, chart plotter, and fish finder, 4KW radar dome, GPS antenna.
- AIS 300
- Diesel heater (forced air furnace)
- Scotty downrigger outlets and pads
- Transom platform rails & gate
- Propane stove and oven, includes two tanks and locker
- Macerator discharge w/ Y-valve
- Flip down seating & cockpit table
- Safety package with fenders, custom lines, flares, fire ext, first aid kit, life jackets, boat hook.
- Anchor package: 16.5# anchor, 50′ HT chain, 200′ line
- LED Lighting
- Bow and Stern Thruster
- Transom Zinc and Bonding
- New Batteries (2022)
- Solar Panel, Kyocera 140 with Control Panel
- White Hull
- Bottom Paint (Last done 2021)
- Underwater lights
- Wine Chiller
- Cockpit fold out seats
- Bonded 12V electrical system
- Bronze rudder, propeller, and thru-hulls
- Fiberglass cockpit liner, self bailing w/non-skid
- Fiberglass stringers
- S.S. cleats, rails, ext. hardware
- Shorepower 30 amp/115v, w/50’ cord
- Vinylester barrier coat (hull)
- Safety Bilge pump, (2) 12V auto, 750 gph
- High bilge alarm
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Navigation lights, with light boards
- Windshield wipers (2)
- Garmin GPS Map XSV display
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Sonar/ Fishfinder
- Garmin HDx Radar
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Quick message to broker
Sign up for our email newsletter to get first access to new listings, price reductions and brokerage news.