33' Protector Targa 303
$348,000 | 2020 | Los Angeles, CA
Purchased new in December, 2020, this Protector Targa 303 owner quickly discovered how much fun boating can be and is already searching for a larger boat! With only 100 hours on the 400HP Mercury outboards, she was just hauled for her 100 hr service and is ready for a new owner. This boat has been professionally maintained since her initial launch in December 2020 and is a great opportunity for someone looking for an alternative to ordering a new boat. Located in Marina Del Rey, CA, she is available for viewings by appointment.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. The boat is centrally listed by Lyman-Morse Yacht Brokerage.
West Coast Yachts
|Number of Engines||2|
|Engine Model||Targa 303|
|Engine power (total)||800 hp|
|Engine hours (port/starboard)||200|
|Maximum Draft:||2.08 ft|
|Dry Weight||9,500 lb|
|Number of cabins:||1|
|Number of heads:||1|
|Fresh water tanks||20|gallon|
This 33' Protector 330 Targa has Twin 400HP Mercury Verado 4-Stroke outboards
* Engine # 1: S/N 2B650440
* Engine #2: S/N 2B661285
Engine hours = 100 hrs (5-11-21)
* UV resistant HD Black Tubes,(7 chambers) with Armor guard chafe-resistant rubrails and nose cone. Omnivia SandSurf interior.
* (NEW) Targa Full Glass Hard Top with sliding Sun Roof
* Forward Sampson post and with handrails at bow
* Split rear bench seat with built-in coolers
* PROTECTOR Captain Chairs port and stbd
* Full Canvass package for Hard-Top- includes bac drop curtain and mooring cover
* Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
* Under bow Auto Anchoring System
* SidePower bow thruster
* Sequor Tandem Axle Bunk Trailer
* Flooring: Ultralon UDEK Crown Line (Faux Teak)
* SIMRAD NSS16 EVO3 16" multifunction display complete package; touch screen + keypad, Halo 24 Radar with doppler; heading sensor for radar overlay, all antennas & Sounder.
* SIMRAD RS40 HF with Sitex B AIS
* Satelite Weather/radio
* FUSION Apollo Stereo with 6 Fusion Marine Speakers
* 2nd SIMRAD NSS16 EVO3 16" Multifunction display (Chart plotter) on port helm bulkhead for passenger viewing of all available information.
* LED Nav and anchor light
* LED cockpit and cabin lighting as well as Cockpit flood lighting.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Quick message to broker
Sign up for our email newsletter to get first access to new listings, price reductions and brokerage news.