42' Lagoon 42
$699,000 | 2020 | Dana Point, CA
42' | Lagoon 42 | 2020
4 cabin, 4 head layout, LLC Owned
This 2020 Lagoon 42 is in exceptional condition overall. She was purchased by the current owners in Martinque and shipped to California last year. The vessel was completely converted electrically for 110V U.S. specifications. They also added over $20k in other improvements.
She currently resides in beautiful Dana Point harbor on a desirable end tie slip. The slip is transferable if the vessel stays in the local sailing club/charter fleet. The sailing club can provide potential revenue and lower maintenance costs for the next owners. Additional information regarding the sailing club is available upon request.
Call, text, or email the listing broker for more information or to schedule a private showing before it's too late.
- Held in a Single Asset LLC
- Watermaker 12V
- Bottom Paint 2021
- New MasterVolt charger/inverter
- New AGM house batteries
- New B&G 5th gen Radar
- x2 solar panels
- Jabsco electric heads converted to fresh water flush
- Teak added to both swim steps
- Crew quarters in both bows
- Click full specifications for more features.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. The boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting - Marina Del Rey.
West Coast Yachts
|Number of Engines||2|
|Engine power (total)||114 hp|
|Maximum Draft:||4.08 ft|
|Dry Weight||26,681 lb|
|Bridge Clearance||67.75 ft|
|Number of cabins:||6|
|Number of heads:||4|
|Number of Double Berths:||5|
|Fresh water tanks||160|gallon|
- New 5th generation B&G Radar
- B&G Zeus 12" chart-plotter
- x2 B&G Triton multifunction displays
- B&G V50 VHF radio - primary
- AIS - B&G
- Standard Horizon HX200 Handheld - secondary
- Fusion Stereo - MS-RA70N
- Fusion speakers - salon & cockpit
- Yanmar multifunction displays with tachometer
- x2 Solar panels (Benq PM060PWO_270 - 270 W)
- New Mastervolt charger & inverter
- Scheiber electrical switch panel with tank and voltage gauges
- x4 house batteries - AGM NEW
- x2 Exide Start Batteries for each engine
- New Scheiber integrated power management system
- Full 220V - 110V Electrical Conversion
- 30A shore power cord
- 12V fans located through the salon and cabins
- Isotherm refrigerator - 130 liter cabinet type
- Isotherm refrigerator - drawer type
- Freezer - Vitrifrigo BN100BT-DE - chest type
- Stove/Oven - Eno 3 burner
- Converted to propane with trident solenoid shutoff
- Lots of storage and counter top space through out
- Watermaker - Dessalator Freedom Cruise 12V
- Heads - Jabsco electric - converted to fresh water flush
- Water pump - parmax 4
- Bilge pumps Attwood Sahara - one in each hull
- Whale manual bilge pump - one in each hull
- Electric fans in each cabin
- Recent Yanmar engine service
Sails & Rigging
- Battened square top mainsail (good condition)
- Roller furling Genoa (good condition)
- Facnor LS200 furler
- Lazy jacks and cradle bag
- x3 Harken self-tailing winches (one of them is 2 speed electric)
- Standing rigging 1x19 wire
- Anchor - Delta 25 kg
- Anchor rode - 10 mm chain approx 60m
- Anchor windlass - Quick electric
- Nav light and anchor light
- Flood light on mast
- Canvas - full cockpit awning/curtains
- Flybridge bimini canvas cover
- x10 Lewmar low profile deck hatches
- Davits in the stern for large tender
- All new fenders
- Teak decks were added to both stern areas upon arrival in the U.S
- Liferaft - Plastimo 12 person
- x2 smoke detector exp 07/23
- Flares exp 07/23
- EPIRB GME Accusat - batteries to replace May 2025
- Life vests
- x3 fire extinguishers
- first aid kit
Manufacturer Provided Description
A SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
A COSY COCKPIT, WITH SMOOTH, ELEGANT CURVES
- a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
- entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
- a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
- The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
AN INGENIOUS DECK LAYOUT
The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
AN ERGONOMIC HELMING STATION
At the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:direct communication between the cockpit and saloon, improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station, direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom, a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails, a closure panel or helming station safety when under way.
3 or 4 double cabins … and what cabins! Island double beds for the aft cabins and beds with side access for the forward cabins, the aft cabins benefit from a bathroom with a separate shower, very large windows in the cabins offer excellent illumination and magnificent views of the surroundings, the vertical glazing in the coachroof provides saloon illumination: a well-lit, comfortable environment that is perfectly balanced between the galley and saloon areas, the U-shaped galley, fully fitted with broad work surfaces and extensive storage space, is oriented towards the external cockpit.
The attention devoted to detail and the use of the volumes make this new interior a unique and enjoyable living space.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Quick message to broker
Sign up for our email newsletter to get first access to new listings, price reductions and brokerage news.