44' Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440
$460,000 | 2021 | Brisbane, CA
2018 "Boat of the Year" - Most Innovative - Cruising World
Sun Odyssey 440's high performance platform incorporates a full length chine hull with NEW "Scow Bow" design. When sailing the new 440 the bow stays "up" into the wind and rises slightly as she floats and skips thru waves and seas - unlike anything in the market today! Its resistance, stability, and secure cockpit make it a faithful companion on longer crossings. With this next generation hull form evolution, Jeanneau has created a sailboat with tremendous buoyancy forward yet sleek and fast thru the water.
The new 8th generation Sun Odyssey 440 benefits from an entirely new, innovative layout for greater ease of movement and livability. Central galley with all storage low in the boat for reduced CG and better sailing. True rectangular berths in all 3 cabins with ample headroom throughout. And the open concept interior is bathed in light, as the main salon features a multitude of windows and hatches. The huge cockpit is perfect for entertaining guests. The all-new cleverly designed sloped side decks make for surefooted passage around the cockpit and up to the foredeck.
Recently reduced price, LLC Owned and fully loaded this extremely clean 440 Sun Odyssey specs out new today for new $650k. Start your cruising season now without the added new boat expense or waiting period.
Factory Options include:
- 3-cabin / 2-head layout
- Upgraded 57hp Yanmar
- Teak cockpit & side decks
- Full electronics suite w/ autopilot
- Electric primary winches
- Asymmetrical Code 0
- Bow Thruster
- Electric swim platform
- Forced air heat
- Extra fuel tank
- Cockpit fridge
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. The boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting - San Francisco.
West Coast Yachts
|Number of Engines||1|
|Engine Model||Sun Odyssey 440|
|Engine power (total)||57 hp|
|Engine hours (port/starboard)||440|
|Maximum Draft:||7.25 ft|
|Dry Weight||18,874 lb|
|Head room:||6.5 ft|
|Number of cabins:||3|
|Number of heads:||2|
|Fresh water tanks||87|gallon|
The Sun Odyssey 440 in its standard configuration comes with an anodized aluminum fractional-rig mast from Sparcraft and polyester Elvstrom sails, including a partially battened slab-reefed in-mast mainsail and a 125 percent genoa.
Lines from the mast are led aft above the deck to twin sets of Spinlock clutches that feed a pair of Harken (1 x electric) 40.2ST winches on the coachroof.
BALLAST RATIO 27 SA/D RATIO 22 D/L RATIO 139
- Raymarine i70s multi display
- (2) Raymarine AXIOMPRO 9 multi-touchscreen GPS displays w/ WIFI
- RAYMARINE QUANTUM 2 Doppler Radar
- RAYMARINE RAY63 VHF
- AIS 700NM RAYMARINE TRANSCEIVER
- EXTERNAL VHF HANDSET
- RAYMARINE p70s AUTOPILOT + ACU400 CORE UNIT AND GYROCOMPAS
- AUTOPILOT WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL (SMART CONTROLLER)
- CARTOGRAPHY NAVIONICS +
- DEPTH-SPEED SENSOR
- MASTHEAD WIND SENSOR
- Jeanneau Construction, FRP Substrate Bonded, Ocean A Rated
- Upgraded Engine: Yanmar 57HP CR Shaft Drive : Model 4JH57CR in lieu of Std 45HP
- 3 Cabins / 2 Head Version, Teak Interior
- Inverter 12V/110V
- Harken electric cabin top winch
- Electric Drive for Swim Platform
- Retractable Bow Thruster
- Deluxe Folding Salon Table w Telescoping legs
- Additional Freezer
- Diesel Forced Heating
- Sprayhood with LED Lighting
- Teak Cockpit Floor
- Teak Side decks
- Shore power, 110V outlets, 25AH charger - 350AH 12V
- Navicolor Battery Monitor System
- STD High Aspect Classic Mast w/furling mainsail
- Facnor Genoa Furling System w/ Bainbridge HSX Dacron Headsail
- Electric Windlass (200ft rode, 100ft chain)
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheels
- (2) Holding tanks w/ gravity feed drain (22 US Gal each)
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- 110V hot water heater
- 12V Refrigeration with side door
- Std Deep Performance Keel (7'4"), Deep feather tipped Elliptical Rudder
- Wine Storage under Floor
- LED Cockpit Courtesy Lights, Indirect LED Lighting in Cabin, Shades & Screens
- Signature Clock & Barometer at Chart Table, Soundproof Lining in Closets
- 2 Additional Batteries - Total 420A House + Engine + 2 AGM Bow Thruster
- In-mast Furling Main and Jib
- Anchoring Kit & Mooring Kit
- Cockpit Cushions
- Wheel Covers
- GRP Bowsprit
- Helm Quick windlass control w/chain counter
- Halyard Bag
- Lifeline Gates
- (4) person Liferaft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sun Odyssey 440's high performance platform incorporates a full length, hard chined hull to promote fast cruising while minimizing heeling. The generous sail plan is easily handled by the inboard winches and lowered gooseneck height. Sailing this boat is an experience like none other. She is fast, powerful, and nimble on the wheel.
The 440 launched the proprietary Walk Around Decks, an incredible feature that has been incorporated in every successive design. This, combined with unobstructed side decks from bow to stern make movement on deck easier than ever before. The huge cockpit is perfect for entertaining guests, and the convertible cockpit lounge turns the aft eight feet of the boat into a gigantic sunpad!
The open concept interior is bathed in light, as the main salon features a multitude of windows and hatches. The central U-shaped galley is optimally placed for comfort while under way, centralizing the weight of the appliances for optimized sailing performance, as well as serving meals in the salon. In the 440, the nav station is particularly emphasized, elevating this feature into a coffee nook or home office.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Quick message to broker
Sign up for our email newsletter to get first access to new listings, price reductions and brokerage news.