43' Grand Banks 43 Eastbay SX
$495,000 | 2005 | Long Beach, CA
Caterpillar 3126 B Direct Drives with very low hours
Wesmar Bow Thruster with Joy Stick Control
Furuno NavNet Open Array 48 mile Radar and Video Fish Finder
Kabola Diesel Thermostat Controlled Heating
In 2004 came the 43 SX was introduced with a fully enclosed pilothouse/salon. More than just a beautiful yacht, the stunning appearance of the 43 Eastbay makes her stand out in any harbor. She rides on a Hunt-designed modified deep-V hull which provides fast cruising and exceptional open-water comfort. Her spectacular teak interior joinery is second to none. The Eastbay’s near-perfect distribution of space offers a generous cockpit, spacious helm deck, large salon, and galley below with one stateroom and a roomy head with stall shower.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. The boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting - Newport Beach.
West Coast Yachts
|Number of Engines||2|
|Engine Model||43 Eastbay SX|
|Engine power (total)||900 hp|
|Engine hours (port/starboard)||700|
|Maximum Draft:||3.58 ft|
|Number of cabins:||1|
|Number of heads:||1|
|Number of Double Berths:||1|
|Fresh water tanks||110|gallon|
- Furuno NavNet VX2 Black Box 48 mile Radar system (1934 CBB)
- Furuno 12” monitor, keyboard, and 3’5” open array Antenna
- Airmar Weather Station
- Furuno Fish Finder Sounder with Tri-ducer Transducer
- Furuno RD-30 Digital Data Instrument above helm and RD-30 in master stateroom
- Furuno GPS/Waas chart plotter using C-Map charts
- Simrad Auto Pilot at helm (AP-25) plus remote with jack in cockpit (AP-27)
- ICOM M606 VHF with Hailer
- ACR remote control Spotlight
- Computer Station hard wired at chart table and interfaced with navigation data
- Kabola Hydronic Diesel fired boiler Heating System with thermostat in salon and master stateroom
- Kabola Mixing Valve to Everhot Water Heater for constant domestic hot water
- Racor Vacuum Gauge for dual Racor crossover Fuel Filters.
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- Oil Change System
- Trim Tab Indicators at helm
- Computank fuel, water, and voltage Indicator at helm
- Engines have normal and slow vessel mode and Maintenance Indicators
- Glendinning Engine rpm Synchronizer
- Trolling Valves with veneer cable controls for both Twin Disc transmissions
- CAT MPD Engine Gauges
- Additional 110V AC engine room lights
- Wesmar V2-8-24 Bow Thruster with joy stick control.
- Kahlenberg Horn
- Engine Room Fire Supression System
- Onan e-QD series 9kw Genset with dedicated starting battery
- Xantrex inverter with 1425 amp hour Battery Bank:
- 6 six volt L-16 flooded house batteries (1200 amp hrs.)
- 2 4D AGM engine start batteries
- 2 4D AGM bow thruster batteries
- 1 2D generator start battery
- BEP 600 DCM voltmeter remote panel next to helm to monitor batteries
- Balmar Maxcharge regulator (MC612-H) for alternator and battery bank
- Echo charger dedicated to thruster batteries
- Bow Thruster DC Monitor
- Voltmeter (B/S 8240) to monitor thruster batteries
- 110V Engine room lights in addition to standard DC lights
- Hand held Simrad Auto Pilot plug-in
- Courtesy lights
Deck and Hull
- Delta 55 lb. Anchor plus 200’ 5/16” HT galvanized chain
- Muir vertical low profile Windlass
- Windlass controls at foredeck
- Windlass controls and chain counter at helm
- Pad Eye at bow for connection to mooring buoy
Manufacturer Provided Description
With her speedy performance and ample accommodations, the 43 Eastbay SX is an ideal yacht for both weekend jaunts or longer-range cruising. Top speeds approach 30 knots, with a variety of engine packages ranging from twin 400 to 500-hp to further increase performance. Inside, the graceful, well-proportioned 43SX offers additional entertaining and living space in an enclosed salon, unique among express cruisers of this size. The 43 Eastbay SX provides gorgeous panoramic views from the salon and helm area as well as the added comfort to close oneself off from inclement weather conditions.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Disclaimer: West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Quick message to broker
West Coast Yachts
2600 Newport Blvd Suit 122 Newport Beach, CA 92663
Monday - Saturday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM & Sundays by appointment.
Sign up for our email newsletter to get first access to new listings, price reductions and brokerage news.