“Zissou” is a sleek, fast, elegant, high end Express Cruiser made to very high standards. The Chris Craft Roamer series is above average in construction and amenities, with a touch of old world luxury. No expense was spared to make this a top of the line Express Yacht. The Volvo IPS-500’s with a joy stick control system allows for easy and efficient maneuvering at any speed. This unique yacht has two staterooms below decks each with private head and the master has a separate stall shower. The main cabin features a curved settee across from a U-shaped fully equipped galley. The mid-cabin has two twin beds that convert to a double if desired. Everywhere you look, the upscale interior has a sophisticated blend of cherry cabinetry, top quality furnishings and designer decorator fabrics. The spacious cockpit and deck area have built-in lounge seating for ten and the oversize teak swim platform holds the tender.
43 Chris Craft Roamer 2006
|Engine Brand||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||IPS 500|
|Engine power||370 HP|
|Engine type||Inboard Pod Drive|
|Dry Weight||27,000 lbs|
|Fuel tanks||400 Gallons|
|Fresh water tanks||95 gallons|
|Holding tanks||35 Gallons|
“Zissou” has classic looks from the Heritage package which includes teak accents starting in the bow seating area up front all the way to the spacious teak covered swim platform. The bow holds the anchor, roller and ground tackle handled by a low profile windlass as well as a remote spotlight to show the way in case of a late night approach. In the center of the bow is a healthy sized sun pad area surrounded by varnished wood handrails and drink holders. The long windows along the sides are accented with beautifully varnished wood and the Chris-Craft signature. The hardtop keeps you out of the sun and the two opening hatches allow plenty of cool air into the cockpit.
Beautiful maple and cherry wood flooring throughout. The salon is spacious with luxurious features including an entertainment center and storage. The entertainment area is maximized while still having space for two comfortable staterooms for the master and the guest.
The spacious Master Stateroom is forward has a full head. The shower is circular with a clear Plexiglas sliding door closure. Back in the aft stateroom, you have two single beds, a hanging closet and another full head. Chris-Craft has really taken advantage of space on this boat. Throughout the interior dark woods on the the walls, cabinets and doors contrast nicely with the light maple wood used for the sole. Both staterooms feature custom bedspreads and pillow covers, BOSE Theatre Surround Sound stereo, flat screen TV’s, and Marine air systems.
The U-shaped dinette is spacious and very comfortable. The custom maple and cherry salon features a dinette table that serves as a cocktail table or dinette height, or converts into an additional berth.
- 120 volt accessory outlet
- Salon air conditioner/heater
- Custom maple and cherry salon/dinette table
- Salon sleeper sofa
- Full function lighting with dimmer control
- Stainless steel cabin entry rail
- Bose 3-2-1 sound system .
- LCD TV and DVD
- Storage under seating
- Hard wood salon floor
- Infinity woven vinyl runner
The full galley is located to starboard. The galley includes all the comforts of home- a microwave, refrigerator, separate freezer, nested silverware drawer, and much more. The counter top has covers for the sink and cook top that give a clean look and large work space for trays of food while entertaining. Just starboard and around the galley is a flat panel TV with a wine and glass storage cabinet below. The settee to port has a nice fold-over wood table and storage behind.
- Accessory outlets, 120 volt
- Cabinets handcrafted in solid and veneered cherry wood
- Solid surface counter top
- Flush mounted glass top electric stove (2 burner)
- Glass and bottle storage.
- 12 volt lighting
- Main distribution panel, 120/240 volt AC
- Maple and cherry wood flooring
- Microwave/convection oven.
- Refrigerator and separate freezer 12 / 120 volt
- Storage drawers
- Lower cabinet storage/drawers
- Deep sink with custom faucet
The master stateroom is full size and very spacious. The master berth is a walk around style for ease. Dimmer lights, COLD air and great tunes surround you in luxury. Plenty of storage and drawers in this suite.
- Night table light switches
- Hanging locker
- Hull side storage cabinets
- Cabin entrance door
- Forward air conditioner/heater
- 12 volt accessory outlet
- Built-in storage compartments
- Full size bed with sheets, coordinated spread and pillows
- 12 volt lighting, direct (reading lights) and overhead
Master En-suite Head
Lots of space and a large shower! Ample counter space and very easy to keep spotless.
- 12 volt accessory outlet
- Fiberglass shower with circular shower door and adjustable shower wand
- Solid surface counter with sink and above counter storage
- Deck hatch with screen
- Medicine cabinet and mirrors
- Molded soap dish
- Stainless steel handrail
- Towel bars/robe hook
- Ventilation fan
- TECMA head system
VIP Stateroom & Head
The VIP stateroom has it’s own privacy door and separate head. This is the most cozy, perfect sleeping room on any boat. Its atmosphere allows you to be peaceful and relax while sleeping in this room.
- Twin beds with storage underneath
- Sheets, comforter, pillow shams and bed pillows
- Drawer storage
- Hanging locker
- 120 volt outlets
- 12VDC lighting and reading lights
Electronics and Navigation equipment
The helmsman has a fully adjustable professional quality chair within easy reach of all controls. Moving about the cockpit is easy with plenty of seating under the hardtop and a huge entertainment are aft, complete with a removable fold-over table.
- Intellian Satellite TV Antenna
- C-120 Raymarine plotter/radar screen displays
- ICOM VHF radio
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Electronic EDC engine controls with Synchronizer
- Remote search light
- Plastimo compass
- Windshield wipers
Mechanical & Electrical
The day hatch to the power plant is in the center of the aft deck forward, and when you need more room for working with the engine room, the aft section lifts on electric rams for quick easy access.
- (2) 40 amp converter/battery chargers
- 16,000 BTU salon AC/heat
- 10,000 BTU master suite AC/heat
- Aluminum fuel tanks w/electric sending units
- Automatic bilge pumps w/indicator lights
- High water bilge pump with alarm
- 8D batteries and trays with selector panel for all 12 volt DC functions
- CO monitors in cabins
- Crossover fuel system with dual 3-way valves for genset only
- Dockside water inlet with regulator
- Main distribution panel 12/120/240 volt with circuit breakers
- Electric bilge blowers
- Emergency battery parallel start system
- Fresh water washout spigot in bilge
- Galvanic isolator
- Westerbeke diesel generator (8 BTDA 8 kW 60 Hz)
- GFI protected outlets and circuits
- Machinery space fire suppression with manual and automatic activation
- Racor fuel filters
- Dual electric horns
- Search light – remote controlled
- Shower sump pump with auto switches
- Spare circuits for additional owner installed electronics
- Generator sound box
- Glendenning shore power cord system
- Recessed Volvo electric trim tabs with indicators
- Pressure water system and water heater with engine heat exchanger
Deck & Hull
Chris Craft customizes a great deal of its own hardware, and utilizes the best 316 stainless steel on the market. All of the screws line up due to the detail Chris Craft has perfected in each vessel. The gunnels are wide for good footing, and the rails are higher up on your legs. Great non-skid decks make for safe footing as well.
- Anchor chain/rope storage with access hatch
- Anti-fouling bottom paint
- Classic flair forward
- Entertainment center with wet bar and storage
- Fiberglass hardtop with canvas enclosure and aft cover
- Stainless steel tempered glass deck windows
- Gelcoated bilge area
- Gel coated boot stripes
- Integral fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder
- Teak side plaque
- Molded toe rail and diamond non-skid surfaces on all working deck and cockpit areas
- Stainless steel bow rail with welded stanchions
- Stainless steel and teak hand rails
- Stainless steel deck hatch with latch, screen and privacy screen
- Stainless steel anchor strike plate
- Stainless steel thru-hulls
- Stainless steel windshield frame with tempered glass
- Telephone and TV inlets with cords
- Tumblehome transom
- Vinylester spray core barrier coat
- Chris Craft Cruising Package
- Cockpit ice maker and refrigerator
- Windlass with stainless steel anchor
- PVC rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert
- 10″ custom stainless steel mooring cleats
- Navigation lights
Zissou’s tender is a AB rigid inflatable with a newer Yamaha 9.9 HP 4 stroke outboard. To make things easy, she’s kept on a Roskelly Ollson tilt davit, and has a sunbrella cover to keep her protected.
West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.